The surgery is designed to provide industry an opportunity to inform the Authority of their existing Records Management solutions.
The product surgery shall consist of the following format;
- Each Company will be given a 1-hour time slot.
- Each Company can be represented by up to three attendees.
- Each Company will present their product offering followed by a Question & Answer session. To optimise the outcome of the time allocated the Authority will issue a top-level pre-surgery pack at least 5 working days before the meeting which will include;
- The overview of the way the Authority currently conducts Records Management.
- A set of questions that the Authority would like to see covered in the presentation and/or the question and answer session.
- Please note that the Authority would be grateful to receive all presentations post the product surgery after any refinement to the point of contact listed below.
The administration of the product surgery will be as follows;
- Each Company that expresses an interest shall be contacted to agree a surgery time slot and provide administration details of attendees.
- At least 5 working days prior to the allocated time slot a pre-surgery pack will be issued. Please note that the Authority is not intending to engage in clarification questions on the pre-surgery pack and any comments will be addressed in the surgery.
- Please express your interest (this needs to be agreed) to including the following information as a minimum;
o Name of Company
o Point of contact and contact details
o Links to website and/or product data sheets.
- Security Clearance is not required for any attendee.
- The Authority would welcome interest from both traditional and non-traditional suppliers to defence.
- Please note that expression to take part in the product surgery closes at 10:00hrs 2 May 2019.
- Please send expressions of interest to by email to Antonia Whiting – ISS Comrcl Asst-Hd 5 – Antonia.firstname.lastname@example.org