CES showcases more than 4,400 exhibiting companies, including manufacturers, developers and suppliers of consumer technology hardware, content, technology delivery systems and more; a conference program with more than 250 conference sessions and more than 182,000 attendees from 160 countries. More..
techUK is pleased to again be partnering Tradefair, who alongside the Department for International Trade, will be organising the UK Pavilion in Eureka Park.
CES Eureka Park is the buzzworthy start-up arena that provides a unique opportunity to launch a new product, service or idea. More than 1,200 start-up’s used CES 2019 as a platform to showcase their products, and been funded at more than $1.5 billion since 2012.
DIT support has been confirmed at £2,000 for eligible companies through the Tradeshow Access Programme (TAP).
Pod Package includes:
- Superior stand design
- Full wall and counter graphics
- Technology is GREAT branding
- Power and lighting
- Carpet and padding
- Lead retrieval
- Retailer tours (new for 2020)
- Access to group refreshment & meeting area
- Invitation to DIT networking events
- Group PR & Marketing
- Full administration support, including grant claim and reimbursement
- Onsite management from a dedicated project manager throughout build-up, the event and breakdown
Please note that all applications are subject to the Eureka Park entry criteria and qualification by the CTA
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 01622 754200
TAP Deadline: 3 December