In partnership with the Space Growth Partnership and UKspace, techUK is pleased to host the 6th meeting of the Space Exports Forum.
This is part of a series of events supporting the UK’s Industrial Strategy, following up the event of 15 November 2018, specifically helping any companies with an interest in space products and services to improve export performance.
Following on from the previous Forums this event will focus on driving into emerging global space markets. Companies from outside the space sector, but who use space and satellite services, are especially welcome.
- National Space Programme update (Graham Peters, Avanti/UKspace)
- Update from UKSA International team (Charlie Haire, UK Space Agency)
- International Space Programme (Jaime Reed, CGI)
- Finance offering for exporters (Peter Maplestone, UK Export Finance)
- Update on DIT US campaign activity (Roberta Rudd, DIT)
- Update on the Dubai expo (Hannah Austin, DIT).