The largest regional event of its kind in the UK, the Public Sector Show Manchester has dedicated an entire content stream to improving the digital and technological capabilities of the public sector.
Free to attend for public sector professionals, the one-day exhibition will combine 8 hours of cyber security, data sharing, AI capability and digital strategy content with 60 suppliers of local government products and services designed to reduce costs, improve efficiencies and increase information security.
To illustrate the importance of the event to the industry, Kevin Cunnington, Director General of the Government Digital Service, will be delivering a keynote address on how the UK’s digital strategy has already made the country a global pioneer of e-government services, whilst providing an insight into how this is going to be taken a stage further in 2018.
Your event snapshot:
- Join over 1,300 senior public sector leaders in one place, for one day
- Explore the Government Transformation Strategy 2017-2020
- Learn how to adopt cross-departmental working across the public sector
- Identify and remedy the weak links in your IT network
- Find out how to adopt a comprehensive 21st century cyber security strategy
- Utilise the power of AI and cloud based platforms for local government services
View the complete Digital & Technology stream agenda | Register for your free visitor pass
If you have any questions about the event, or if you are interested in sponsorship and exhibiting opportunities, please complete the enquiry form, or call us on 0161 211 3057