Taking place in Australia’s capital, Canberra from 1 – 2 August 2017, the Technology in Government Conference will bring together ICT leaders and department heads from Government to learn, network and source ICT solutions that play an integral part of the ongoing modernisation of the Australian public sector.
DIT will be leading a UK trade mission and offering support to UK companies by facilitating 1-2-1 meetings between buyers and suppliers to
the Australian public sector from Federal, State and Local Government.
- Access to a growing market which is pre-disposed to purchasing UK
- Network with technology businesses and potential customers relevant
to your business
- Secure meetings with potential customers, partners and key
- Network and collaborate with UK and Australian companies on future
- Option to visit other cities, such as Melbourne and Sydney
- Hear from policy decision-makers and experts on a range of topics
- Enhancing the systems that underpin Federal Government operations
- Trends and technologies that are driving State and Local Government
- Secure government (building cyber resilience)
- Citizen experience (building better outcomes for government and
- Future services (servicing tomorrow’s digitally connected community)
- ICT procurement (improving the lives of Australians through more
effective digital services)
Who should attend?
UK companies that are ‘first time’ or existing exporters in the technology sector and looking to export to Australia.
DIT will host the UK Pavilion on which there are a limited number of pods available for British companies that want to enhance their presence over and above the trade delegation. There are two ways of taking part on the
Early Bird offer:
- UK Pavilion Pod and Trade Mission: £200
- UK Trade Mission only: £100
These fees do not cover travel and accommodation costs which must be met by participants.
Places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
Register here by Friday, 7th July to take advantage of the Early Bird offer.
For any enquiries, please contact the DIT Event Team on: TechnInGovernment2017@diteventspecialist.co.uk