Registration from 14:00
Why an Award?
As they say, you have to be in it to win it, but is it really that simple? From the large corporate to the start-up, awards are an important staple in underpinning corporate credibility and reinforcing the marketing strategy. This seminar will explore the opportunities and challenges of entering and winning, and even sponsoring industry awards.
Who is it for?
Business Development and Marketing professionals of all levels of seniority who want to establish their brand in the market place as a champion of their industry.
We will cover topics including:
• A peek under the hood at leading technology industry awards like The UK IT Awards and others.
• Why companies get involved in awards and the benefits they gain.
• How to find the right award for your business as an entrant and a sponsor.
• How to write an award winning submission from a judge's perspective. Stephen O'Donnell, Head Judge of The Tech Trailblazers Awards.
• What to do once you have won an award – including a case study from Viewsy, an award-winning British retail technology firm.
CEO of Viewsy
Chief Trailblazer at The Tech Trailblazers Awards
Head Judge of The Tech Trailblazers Awards
Tom Wright – Publisher of Computing and the UK IT Awards
Also to speak at this session:
David Bannister – Editor of Banking Technology