This invite-only event is the first meeting for the Interoperability for Policing Initiative's Working Group.
Instructions for invitees:
To maximise the time we have, we ask that you send us a very quick self-intro, so that we can easily share this information on the day. Please can you send Charlie Wyatt (Charlie.email@example.com)the following information before Friday 30 August:
- Email (if you consent to it being shared with the group)
- 30 words (max) covering your day job
- 50 words (max) covering what you would like to contribute/achieve
Here is an example from Mark Goossens, Chair of the Interoperability Initiative:
Mark Goossens, IBM
IBM Client Director for the Home Office and Police, looking after all aspects of IBM’s relationship with these clients, overall revenue, marketing strategy and sales leadership
Initially, I’d like to see a few examples of where different suppliers software packages are working with those from another supplier, to deliver either far greater efficiencies in operations (reducing costs/saving time) or allowing them to take advantage of their data in ways they couldn’t previously to get better outcomes.
Please note that registration for this event will now start at 10am, with the event officially kicking off at 10:30am. The event will still finish at around 12:30 as originally planned. Hopefully this will give you a (slightly) more relaxed morning!
The agenda will be a more interactive workshop with breakouts into groups that will cover separate themes. It is worth having an idea of what group you think you would like to join ahead of the day.
- Introduction from the Chair & Vice Chairs
- Discussion Session 1: Themes
- Proposed Interoperability Charter
- Defining the Interoperability Commitment
- Tiers and the Interoperability Charter
- Consultation and Stakeholder Engagement
- Group show and tell
- Discussion Session 2:
- Communication and Marketing
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Group show at tell
- Next steps and event wrap up