*PLEASE NOTE: This meeting will be held at Knowledge Transfer Network, 52 Upper Street, Islington, London, N1 0QH, if your confirmation email states the venue is techUK, please ignore*
This meeting is open to members of techUK or UKspace who are actively working in Positioning, Timing and Navigation industries.
Chair: Richard Bowden, QinetiQ
Deputy Chair: Mark Dumville, Nottingham Scientific
A workshop to restructure the PNTC wil be held in the morning of 4th April prior to the committee meeting. The aims for the workshop will be:
- Elaborate priorities for UK PNT industry
- Establish Short, Medium and Long term targets for PNTC
- Develop a PNTC delivery roadmap
- Develop set of key PNTC messages and branding
- Review and update the PNTC Terms of Reference
This activity is important in the context of the evolving PNT and Space industry.
The agenda for the day therefore looks like this:
9:30 – 13:30: Revamping PNTC workshop
13:30 – 14:00: Lunch
14:00 – 16:30: PNT Committee meeting