Registration will be from 10.30am and a light lunch will be provided after the session.
As we head towards the general elections, techUK will be working with all political parties to ensure the role and potential of technology to transform public services is well understood. As part of this commitment, techUK is hosting a number of events to help inform the Labour Party Digital Government Review.
This session is a senior panel discussion exploring the proposition set out below and features representatives from innovative public and private sector organisations. This event is open to both techUK members and non-members but places are limited so do respond fast.
Please note there will be media present at this event.
- Julian David, CEO, techUK
- Chi Onwurah MP, Shadow Minister (Cabinet Office)
- Cllr Theo Blackwell, Cabinet member, Camden Council
- Dominic Campbell, Founder and Director, FutureGov
- Matt Davies, EMEA Director of Product Marketing, Splunk
- Philip Colligan, Deputy Chief Executive, Nesta
- Vicki Shotbolt, founder and CEO, The Parent Zone. Member of Labour's Digital Government Review Advisory Board.
- Paul Morris, Head of Government Affairs, Vodafone Limited
"Embedding a culture of continuous innovation in how government digital services are delivered to citizens offers the potential to dramatically improve the range and quality of services on offer, while also enabling significant reductions in the cost of providing services. What model of continuous innovation is appropriate for the public sector and how do we ensure that this is for the benefit of all citizens?"
If you are not a member of techUK, but are interested in attending, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information about our public sector programme please contact: