In October 2019, techUK will host the Cyber Innovation Den. This conference will review and provide insights on the emerging threats and technologies within the cyber security sector and promote the most innovative cyber security companies and solutions in the UK. Throughout the day, senior stakeholders from industry and government will get to see first-hand the pioneering work that is present within the cyber security sector, meet exciting cyber start-ups and hear about the latest R&D emerging from the cyber security sector. In addition to the sessions, the event will provide the opportunity for the brightest companies in the country to pitch their product or service to a panel of expert judges.
Key themes include:
- The importance of cyber innovation and the UK Government’s efforts to stimulating innovation in the cyber security sector
- Emerging threats and emerging technologies
- How large corporations utilise innovative cyber products
- Growing a disruptive cyber security start-up
- Hearing from some of the most exciting UK cyber security start-ups.
This is a free event for techUK members, you can get a full-day ticket, a morning ticket if you just want to attend the conference or an afternoon ticket if you just want to check out the pitching sessions. As places are limited and we expected tickets to be in high demand please make sure you select the correct ticket.