techUK is pleased to host a post-election briefing for the tech industry which will look at the results of the 2015 General Election and what they mean for technology and digital government over the course of the next parliament.
The results are in and the Conservatives have formed a majority Government following one of the most uncertain elections of modern times. From deficit reduction to increasing
productivity, the future of the labour market, and smarter tech-driven public services, Cameron's 2015 Government will need to look to tech and digital more than ever before. Join Antony Walker, Deputy CEO of techUK, and an expert panel to find out what the results mean for tech.
Join in the conversation or submit questions in advance at #techelection
The event will run from 17:00-18:30 (with registration from 16:30) and will be followed by a drinks reception.
• Antony Walker, Deputy CEO, techUK (Chair)
• Eddie Copeland, Head of Technology Policy, Policy Exchange
• Tom Mludzinski, Head of Political Polling, ComRes
• John Midgley, Head of Government Affairs, Intuit, and Chair of techUK's Public Policy Group
• Charlotte Holloway, Head of Policy, techUK
If you would like to attend this event please get in touch with Laura Weidinger for further details and to see if places are available.