The hassel-free way to establish, grow, and streamline your business in the US
Have you considered launching your tech business in the US? Or, are you experiencing pain points with your existing US operations? Jointly organised by techUK and Newable, with the support of partners, this event is designed to provide ambitious UK tech companies with key market insights, expert guidance and operational solutions needed to help streamline their growth in the largest economic market on the planet.
Receive practical advice on how to get started and streamline your operations, including all of the planning, legal and hiring issues which you will need to be ready for.
Although it can seem intimidating at first, the potential payoff for a successful expansion in the US is huge. Join us on 23 March to find out how UK tech can succeed in the US!
Why should you attend?
- Hear critical insight from market and business experts to avoid the common pitfalls
- Understand the practical side of getting set-up in the US
- Discover what is needed to make a successful transition and be positioned for a strategic expansion
- Hear real-world advice from companies that made it big in the US
- Help your business determine if making the move is the right step for you
- Explore operational solutions that will allow you to reduce overhead and streamline your business so you can focus on driving revenue
- Hear from International Trade Advisers how the Department for International Trade (DIT) can help your business launch and expand in the US
What topics will be covered?
- The trends and opportunities that your business can leverage
- Understanding the US market
- Banking and setting up your accounts & taxes
- Recruiting employees and potential hiring issues
- The steps needed to create a US legal entity
- Doing market research and an effective location evaluation & selection
- How to do business in the US 101: communication and cultural impacts
Who is this event best suited for?
- Ambitious UK tech companies ready to expand
- Businesses with an interest in launching an office in the US
- Decision makers within the organisation
- Companies who are looking to hire employees in the US
- UK tech companies experiencing pain points in their US operations
Where and when will the event take place?
Location: techUK, 10 St Bride Street, London, EC4A 4AD
Date: Monday, 23 March (arrivals from 16:45 for a prompt start at 17:00-19:30, followed by networking reception until 20:30)
We hope you can join us on 23 March to explore the potential of your business having a successful expansion into the US!
This event is organised in partnership with the Department for International Trade (DIT).
Free for techUK members | Non-Member £50 incl. VAT
In order to book your place, you may be asked to register through techUK's portal.
If you have any questions on this event please feel free to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) notice:
This event is planned and delivered by techUK and Newable Limited in partnership with Avitus Group and the Department for International Trade. A range of data points must be collected during the registration process to confirm your place at the event. techUK will retain your records for no longer than is necessary, and in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) requirements.