Following the success of the inaugural China-Britain AI Summit in 2017, China-Britain Business Fusion (CBBF) CBBF is proud to bring you a follow-on Summit. https://bit.ly/2Hy82hc
China-Britain AI Summit 2019 is a unique event that will illuminate the artificial intelligence landscape in China and the UK. Players in Artificial Intelligence (AI) from China and the United Kingdom will come together to build global partnerships and catalyse commercial business and investment opportunities. China is now investing in technologies abroad and at the same time attracting serious attention from foreign incubators and accelerators that want to nurture the technology giants of the future. The summit features:
- An Industry 4.0 led platform to showcase Chinese and British techs, catalyse investment activity, business opportunities and talent acquisition in the China-UK AI space
- To internationalise valuable Chinese and UK start-ups that are looking for new or existing China or UK based ecosystems and investor interest
- To bring together Chinese and UK AI talent, start-ups, angels, VCs and application destinations with investment interests
- To provide a focused form of market entry to Chinese parties through introduction to British distributors and software developers to directly enhance sales volumes
- To create a hotbed of business opportunities for participants from both sides of the globe, especially in a post-Brexit era
- To build a roadmap for new partnership, co-investment in the setup of new ecosystems
- To showcase British and Chinese technologies as a form of market exploration to all parties
The summit will be opened by the President of Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET) together with opening remarks coming from the Chinese Embassy in London. The Summit will showcase innovative British & Chinese machine and deep learning technologies and explore potential synergies and avenues for cooperation.
With a formidable line-up of Speakers from China and the UK including techUK's Sue Daley, the summit will deliver panel discussions covering the AI landscape, investment and opportunities, AI ethics and social implications and demonstrates live AI technologies from both nations.
Please note that techUK members get a 10% discount on tickets, please email email@example.com for the discount code.
Register for the summit here - https://www.eventbrite.com/e/china-britain-ai-summit-2019-tickets-58464326374
If any techUK’s members wish to display their AI technology at the event then do please also get in touch!