To coincide with London tech week and the AI Summit, techUK and DeepMind are hosting an evening event bringing together industry and policymakers in AI and health.
The event will explore:
- The landscape for AI and health tech investment – how is the UK performing?
- How can we affect this picture to benefit the health of the population and UK PLC?
- As NHSX becomes operational, what is its role and how can it align and accelerate the changes needed?
The event will begin with a panel discussion including:
- Andreas Haimboeck-Tichy, Director, Healthcare & Life Sciences, IBM
- Dr Dominic King, Health Lead, DeepMind
- Dr. Indra Joshi, Digital Health & AI Clinical Lead, NHS England
- Jess Morley, Technology Adviser, NHSX
- Paul Bate, Director of NHS Services, Babylon Health
- Sue Daley, Associate Director Technology and Innovation, techUK (Chair)
Followed by a discussion with the audience; drinks and networking.