After the first successful session of the Analyst Launchpad, we are excited to offer you an opportunity to join us again on 22 February, 15:00-17:00, at techUK to hear from experts on how you can utilise the endorsement economy for business growth.
Analyst Launchpad – a joint initiative by techUK and the Analyst Observatory at the University of Edinburgh Business School (UEBS) – provides tech companies with the know-how and tools for scaling up and internationalizing your business through analyst relations and the endorsement economy.
Particularly suited for start-ups and SMEs with plans to scaling up and internationalising, the free information session will focus on:
- Who the analysts are?
- What do they do and why do they influence high tech markets?
- How analysts’ endorsements can speed the international growth of your firm
- Why UK businesses fail to seek out, win and/or leverage analysts’ endorsements
- Tactics for engaging industry analysts to get noticed and win their endorsements
- Benefits associated with being endorsed by industry analysts
Companies interested in receiving more information or joining one of the upcoming sessions should register for the event below. If you have any problems registering for the event, please contact Charlie.Wyatt@techUK.org who will be able to help.
More information on the programme of events
Building on a decade of Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC) sponsored research carried out at the UEBS and the Institute of Industry Analyst Relations (IIAR), the new programme of events will offer tech companies in 2019 the opportunity to:
- Understand the impact of the endorsement economy on their business growth
- Develop a successful strategy for company relations with industry analysts and winning them over
- Build a plan to navigate the endorsement economy
- Scale up and internationalise through analyst networks
The new service will ensure that post-Brexit, companies have the know-how and the right tools to place their ventures on the radar of leading venture capital, tech buyer and industry analysis ecosystems, and grow internationally.
Throughout the year, interested companies will be able to take advantage of:
- A series of free awareness raising talks focused on how scalability of a start-up and SME business is influenced by the endorsement economy and the second pitch – sometimes referred to as the ‘second most important pitch you make’
- Executive education workshops for marketing professionals and sales people on using industry analysts for tech marketing as well as sales and business development
- Access to information resources, such as cross-market, vertical market and regional briefing reports for both providers and vendors
- Pitch days to analysts from multiple firms at a multi-vendor, multi-analyst briefing and networking days, and ‘dragon's den’ workshops