The Industry Briefings provide an update of NHS Digital’s work and programme plans.
We will be hosting them event in London and Leeds, so you can choose to attend whichever location is most convenient. This is the London event.
The briefings will cover:
- an update of NHS Digital's work including a number of NHS Digital's development roadmaps and programme plans
- an opportunity to ask questions of NHS Digital senior management who are leading the development and service improvement programmes
- a chance to share your perspectives with NHS Digital, techUK and colleagues across the health and social care digital industry
- signposting to further information and opportunities to shape the development of NHS Digital's services
Included in the agenda will be updates from:
- James Hawkins - Director of Strategy, NHS Digital
And from programme teams responsible for:
- National Record Locator (NRL)
- Standards Framework
- Internet First
- Apps and Wearables
Our industry engagement events and webinars are open to all digital health and care suppliers including non-techUK members. However, please note we reserve the right to limit attendance to two delegates per organisation, to record the event for future use, to publish attendee lists and use your email for follow up evaluation.
Lunch and registration will be from 12pm