A techUK briefing on how data governance is managed in companies that operate in a global context. The panel comprises leading data practitioners from a range of industries (Tech, IT, healthcare and financial services) who have experience of creating and embedding robust data frameworks in the international regulatory environment.
Held on 14th January at the techUK offices, this 2-hour briefing will be facilitated by Talal Rajab from techUK and led by:
- Dyann Heward-Mills, CEO, HewardMills Ltd (A global DPO service headquartered in the UK)
- Gerard Chan, Vice-President, Legal, Symantec
- Deahne Baker, Senior Legal Counsel, Marken
- Kasey Chappelle, DPO, GoCardless
What can delegates expect?
The panel will share insights on the following:
- The various data governance frameworks and standards being considered and implemented by DPOs, CPOs and Privacy Offices
- The cross-functional and operational challenges faced globally by organisations and measures taken to overcome them
- Tips on best practice steps required to put your organisation in a defensible position and to leverage good data governance as a market advantage