This event will be an opportunity to reflect on the past year in local government transformation – what have been the technologies re-defining service delivery, they key trends and looking to 2019 on what the emerging technologies disrupting the sector are. The panel will also be making their predictions for 2019!
Join us to celebrate and showcase the exciting activities happening in local government transformation that are transforming public service outcomes as well as discussing how we accelerate this for 2019.
You can also read the tech 2018 predictions here.
Confirmed speakers to date include:
- Jason Kitcat, Executive Director, Corporate Development, Essex County Council
- Councillor Timothy Barnes, Founder of the Rain Cloud & Westminster Councillor
- Siobhan Coughlan, Programme Manager, Local Government Association
- Linda O'Halloran. Head of Local Digital Collaboration Unit, Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government
- Dale Peters, Research Director, TechMarketView
- Georgina Maratheftis, Head of Local Public Services, techUK (Chair)