We are delighted to host another local government tech analyst briefing, following the demand and success of our last session.
Attend to hear from leading local Government analysts and council leaders their expert views on what they see as the future trends and opportunities facing local Government and the role tech will play. It will also be an opportunity to be better informed on the challenges facing the sector, how suppliers can help whilst understanding what direction local government tech is going.
Who and why?
Whether you’re an established player or challenger new entrant, this #techUKlocalgov event will give you a comprehensive understanding of the latest trends in Local Government as well as be more informed in how it operates and its processes.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Paul Davidson, CIO, Sedgemoor District Council
- Maryvonne Hassall, Assistant Director for Digital Strategy, Aylesbury Vale District Council
- Helen Reeves, Adviser – Cyber Security, Local Government Association
- Dale Peters, Research Director, TechMarketView
- Andy Theedom, Director, PwC
- Georgina Maratheftis, Programme Manager - Local Government, techUK (Chair)