You are invited to join NHS Digital and techUK for the fourth in our series of industry briefings.
We will be hosting this event in Leeds and London, so you can choose to attend whichever location is most convenient. This is the registration page for the London event.
The briefing will cover:
- an update of NHS Digital's work including the "personalised health and care 2020" programmes commissioned by the National Information Board
- an in-depth look at a number of NHS Digital's development roadmaps and programme plans
- an opportunity to ask questions of NHS Digital senior management who are leading development and service improvement programmes
- a chance to share your perspectives with NHS Digital, techUK and colleagues across the health and social care digital industry
- signposting to further information and opportunities to shape the development of NHS Digital's services.
We look forward to seeing you at one of our briefings.
We will be sharing your contact details with NHS Digital, if you do not wish your details shared please let Simona Paliulyte know.