Last year the Summit was highlighting and celebrating people and groups that are leading from the front and moving the digital ethics from debate and discussion to real action. It also assessed the digital ethics community's progress against the eight actions identified in techUK's Digital Ethics in 2019 paper and identified areas where greater collaboration between partners could help the continued development of a functioning and productive digital ethics ecosystem to ensure the UK remains a world leader in responsible tech.
In case you missed the event, the event sessions can be viewed in their entirety below:
- Ivana Bartoletti, Co-Founder, Women Leading in AI Network
- Mike Clancy, General Secretary, Prospect Union
- Phil Harvey, Senior Cloud Solution Architect, Microsoft UK
- Carly Kind, Director, Ada Lovelace Institute
- Heather Patterson, Senior Research Scientist, Intel
- Mike Philips, Assistant General Counsel, Microsoft
- Antony Walker, Deputy CEO, techUK
- Phil David Harvey, Senior Cloud Architect, Microsoft UK
- Headline Sponsor Keynote, Microsoft - Phil David Harvey, Senior Cloud Solution Architect for Data & AI in One Commercial Partner, Microsoft UK
- Panel: Digital Ethics - Solution of Sideshow?
- Fireside chat - Stephanie Hare
- Panel: What's coming next?
Morning breakout sessions
Afternoon breakout sessions
- You can check out all the pictures from the event on the techUK Flickr page