How to help
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, techUK has created a taskforce for companies to:
Gather information and intelligence
Act as conduit to NHS and Government
Share the latest information and best practice
If you would like to join please email covid19.taskforce@techUK.org.
Learn more about advice, support and how to help here.
For the latest developments, advice and guidance related to COVID-19, subscribe to our daily bulletin here.
How to help the NHS, Government and Local Public Services:
- The Government wants help from businesses to increase testing capacity in the UK as part of its strategy to protect the NHS and save lives.
- Cabinet Office website to collate all offers of industry support across Government (including the NHS).
- NHSX is calling on all innovators who can support the elderly, vulnerable and self-isolating during COVID-19 to apply for government funding of up to £25,000 to test their solution.
- A collation of offers from the tech industry to support local government's response to COVID-19.
- Call for tech partners: Social care digital innovation.
- UKRI open call for research and innovation ideas.
- Open Call for Proposals in cooperation with the UK Space Agency (UKSA).
- Coronavirus Status Checker.
For more information please contact: