Why should you choose this course?
This course is for people who are experiencing the common challenges and pains of a growing business.
· Lack of Control: Over your time or over the company
· People: Don't listen, don’t follow through, or don’t understand
· Growth: Just can't seem to break through to the next level
· Quick Fixes: Lots of remedies and quick fixes have come and gone
Who should attend?
Founders and owners of entrepreneurial businesses, with size around 10 to 250 employees.
What is the course outcome?
At the end you’ll understand how to get control of your business using EOS (the entrepreneurial operating system). A complete set of simple, real world practical concepts and disciplines.
Discover and learn:
- The EOS model and how to strengthen the six key components of your business
- How to get clarity of vision
- A simple way to plan and create focus
- How to create a disciplined and accountable team
What is the agenda?
Introduction to EOS
Overview of the EOS model
Using the V/TO to get a crystal-clear company vision
Creating the right organization structure
How to use data to keep all teams accountable and on track
Resolving business issues
Creating business scalability
Making meetings valuable, efficient and productive
Who is the course leader?
Tim Watson -
Tim has a tech background and extensive leadership experience, spanning IT, operations and marketing. In 2004 he joined the board of a tech start-up that grew quickly and was sold for close to £2m. Providing consultancy for several years in 2016 he joined the board of a US company that grew 54% over 3 years to $10m. His focus now is helping entrepreneurial businesses grow.