18 September 2019
Entering its fifth year ‘Building the Smarter State’ (formerly techUK PS2030) is techUK’s flagship Public Services Conference.
For the last four years it has successfully attracted digital leaders from across the breadth of public and the private sectors to showcase how technology is shaping today’s and tomorrow’s public services – helping to build a smarter state.
The 2019 conference will focus on the twin themes of People & Places. Speakers and delegates will be exploring how emerging tech and societal trends will transform how public services are designed and delivered, the workforce that will be delivering them and the citizens they're designed for.
• Dr. Nina Cope, Director General (Capabilities), National Crime Agency
• Simon Hart, Minister for Implementation, Cabinet Office
• John Manzoni, Chief Executive of the Civil Service, Cabinet Office
• Paul Maltby, CDO, Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government
• Rachel Dunscombe, Chief Executive, NHS Digital Academy
• Joanna Davinson, CDIO Home Office
• Phil Swan, Chief Information Officer & GM Digital Lead, Greater Manchester Combined Authority
• Jenny Nelson, Digital Newcastle Programme Manager, Newcastle City Council
As well as these high profile keynotes, this leading public sector event will include dynamic breakouts showcasing latest innovations and exploring the art of the possible.
Following the success of last year’s event, which brought together over 250 delegates from Permanent Secretaries and CDIOs to CEOs and VPs - the 2019 conference will be bigger, more diverse and more exciting than ever.
techUK member (standard): £299.00 + VAT
techUK member (SME): £159.00 + VAT
Public Sector: This event is free to attend for public sector representatives, please contact email@example.com to register.
For further information, please contact: