We are looking for a Team Assistant to join our friendly office to support the work of our Broadband Stakeholder Group and SmarterUK programmes at techUK. It gives you exposure to and an opportunity to work with industry leaders from some of the most exciting tech companies around and to join an organisation at a time of growth and transformation.
- Provide administrative/secretariat support to board and committee meetings (ensuring effective and efficient scheduling, agenda setting, preparation of papers and accurate recording of the decisions made)
- Deal with member requests for information
- Keep webpages updated
- Ensure the CRM system is continuously updated through inputting or extracting data
- Provide administrative support for the vibrant events programme, including regional events, run by the team
- Ad-hoc diary support
- Maintain a filing system to ensure effective and efficient working for the team
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Methodical and thorough approach to work
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- A strong team player
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to get to grips with complex information
- Ability to develop systems to ensure efficient delivery of the programme
- Highly competent with MS Office Suite
Essential Knowledge and Experience
- Proven track record of secretarial and administration experienceExperience of minute taking
- Experience of using databases
- Experience of helping to deliver successful events
- Proven track record of working in a fast-paced environment with competing demands and responding to tight deadlines
Desired Knowledge and Experience
- Experience of working in the tech sector
- Project management
The successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK prior to commencement of employment.
This role profile is a guide to the work that is required but does not form part of any contract of employment and may change from time to time to reflect changing circumstances. Please visit our website to see the full job specification.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 3 weeks of applying, please deem your application as unsuccessful on this occasion.