techUK is looking for a part-time Events Assistant to help out with our busy events team.
techUK is the leading trade association for the technology sector which comprises the Information and Communications Technologies, Electronics Manufacturing and Design, and Consumer Electronics (CE) sectors, including defence and space-related IT.
The Events Assistant role will focus on providing event support for the events team in delivery a range of business focussed events to their members.
- Research & source new venues, competitor events, new sponsors and exhibitors
- Social Media updates – Twitter, Hootsuite, Flickr
- HTML event mailings and website updates
- Events enquiries
- Maintaining, inputting and updating CRM, Portal and Event Databases
- Speaker, supplier and delegate liaison
- Event logistics – Function sheets, badges, delegate packs, Slido, Zkipster
- On the event day support – Printing, packing supplies, booking courier & taxis
Proficient with Microsoft Office
Ability to communicate well over the phone and in person
Accurate written communication and data entry
Close attention to detail
An awareness of social media
Ability to learn quickly
This is a part time role for 3 days a week.
The successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK prior to commencement of employment.
This role profile is a guide to the work that is required but does not form part of any contract of employment and may change from time to time to reflect changing circumstances. Please visit our website to see the full job specification.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 3 weeks of applying, please deem your application as unsuccessful on this occasion.
To apply for this role, please send a short cover letter (max. 500 words) and a copy of your CV together with your salary expectations to: