This one-day course will benefit anyone whose success depends on getting customers, users, employees, communities or business partners engaged with your business propositions.
You will learn how to use the ‘Nudge’ engagement toolkit, a collection of powerful initiatives that make it easy for your audiences to say ‘yes’ to your propositions. It is suitable for:
- Sales and Marketing Professionals
- Relationship Managers
- Business Developers (B2B)
- Engagement or HR Managers
What is the course outcome?
‘Nudge for Business’ will give you:
- Understanding of behavioural research & its commercial applications
- Knowledge of the ‘Nudge’ engagement toolkit
- Case studies: how businesses are already benefiting from nudges
- Opportunity to practice applying nudges to your own projects
- Ability to identify where your business could profit from nudges
What is the course agenda?
- What is ‘nudging’ (research & practical application)
- Why nudge
- How to do it effectively
The Nudge Toolkit
- Introduction to different types of nudges
- Commercial application: ‘nudge’ case studies
- Apply nudges to your own initiatives
Smart, targeted nudging
- Which nudge strategy is best for me?
- Introduction to key decision making factors
- Insight & data need for effective nudging
Build your own ‘nudge’ project
- Who do you want to nudge & what do you want done
- Consider your target audience & their barriers to action
- Narrow down your options to 3 most effective nudges
- Who do I need to get on board when back at work
- Where are my blind spots: identify insight needed
- Barriers to action: ‘nudge’ to overcome them!
All delegates will receive a copy of the course materials and a reference guide plus further practical insight to the key learning points
Who is the course leader?
The course leader and designer is Maria Borstnar.
Maria is a Consumer Psychologist who specialises in engagement: researching it and helping her clients understand the barriers & the motivators which impact on how their users, customers or employees make decisions to engage (or not) with the propositions on offer.
Maria is particularly interested in practical, commercial application of ‘nudging’: enabling all kinds of businesses and organisations, regardless of their size, to profit from simple yet highly effective behavioural interventions: helping you do more with less.
techUK Members - £395.00
Non-Members - £595.00
(Price excludes VAT)
If you are not sure whether your company is a member of techUK, click here to check first to ensure you pay the correct price for the course you are booking. If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.