This is one day training workshop is designed for business owners, start-ups, commercial managers who are seeking knowledge of content marketing strategy and wish to understand how to execute a successful content marketing strategy.
What is the course outcome?
Upon completion of this content marketing training workshop, attendees will understand the following:
- How to create a content marketing strategy and framework for your organisation
- Research and profile your organisation's audience segments and appropriate message-types
- Develop best practices for different types of content
- Create best practice content for all the main media types, including social media, images and video
- Identify sites where you should try to get your content featured
- how to track performance, refine and improve your strategy
Who should attend this course?
This course is ideal for business leaders and entrepreneurs, startups, commercial directors, business strategists and marketers who need an up to date overview of how content can support business strategy.
What is the course agenda?
Introduction to Content Marketing
- What is Content Marketing and why it matters
- How does it fit? bought, owned and earned content defined
- Characteristics of engaging content
Audiences and content types
- Identifying audience segments and appropriate content
- 5 real world content marketing campaigns dissected
- Guidelines for content types: advert related, aggregated, PR orientated, user - generated content, infographics, Social and Video
- Implementing ROI and measurement
- Workshop: 5 briefs for a content marketing campaign -
- Build a content plan pitch in 45 min.
- Present to the group
- Discuss conclusions and learnings
Planning your content strategy
- Content audit- analysing the quality of your content and competitors
- Developing a resource plan- style guides, templates and libraries
- Creating a content schedule to maximise your performance
- Managing resources and adapting your plans
New devises- mobile, tablet
Summary and Q&A
What are the course materials?
All delegates will receive a copy of the course materials and a reference guide plus to provide further practical insight to the key learning points
Who is the course leader?
David Reilly is a digital skills trainer with 17 years digital marketing, consultancy and training experience David Reilly. He has delivered digital skills training to business leaders, start-ups, marketing agencies and established brands including Aviva, Barnardos’s, The Financial Times, Towergate Insurance, Time Warner and Simply Health. He also writes about digital strategy and the future of digital technology for Econsultancy, smartinsights and CMO and runs the London digital network Future Thinking in Digital Marketing.
techUK Members - £395.00
Non Members - £595.00
(Price excludes VAT)
If you are not sure whether your company is a member of techUK, click here to check first to ensure you pay the correct price for the course you are booking. If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact mariana.obetzanova.