Come and spend a day learning about what’s new in the world of Microsoft licensing at our new Microsoft Licensing Training Course.
With changes made to Microsoft licensing each month, it can be difficult to stay up to date. We ensure our training courses are as up to date as possible, so you’ll always receive the latest information from us.
• A Software Asset Manager needing to better ensure compliance
• A Risk & Compliance officer looking to better understand possible dangers
• A Solution Architect wanting to improve your designs
or any one of the myriad other people whose daily role involves Microsoft licensing, this session will give you the information you need to optimise your next audit, review or meeting.
We will cover both Microsoft products and Microsoft programs, so whether you’re thinking about a product upgrade, moving to the Cloud or renewing/changing your licensing agreement (or perhaps all three!) – we’re sure attending this course will be beneficial.
Who Should Attend?
• IT Asset Managers
• Software Asset Managers
• Software Licensing Specialists
• IT Procurement Professionals
• Risk & Compliance officers
• Solution Architects
What is the course outcome?
• Identify immediate areas of non-compliance
• Ensure business plans/new projects will be compliant
• Better understand how 0365 & Azure fits into Microsoft's strategy
• Learn about Windows Server, SQL Server, Windows 10 & more
• Learn about the value of Software Assurance
• See how per User Licensing compares to Per Device
• Find areas of consolidation to reduce cost
What is the Course Agenda?
Licensing Agreements – Open, MPSA, EA, SCE & CSP
Windows Server 2016
SQL Server 2017
Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)
System Centre 2016
Device vs User licensing
Staying compliant with your licensing
The session will be informative and interactive – so bring a pen, a pad (or a laptop if you prefer) and as many questions as you can think of!
Who is the Course Leader?
Rich Gibbons is entering his 15th year in the world of software licensing, and genuinely loves talking about it!
He spent 12 years at a Microsoft channel partner, helping organisations select the best licensing agreements and make the most of their investments – and training internal sales teams. Since then he has been performing dedicated Microsoft licensing training and analysis.
He has delivered training across Europe, The USA, and Australia to customers, partners and manufacturers.
What is the cost of the course?
techUK Members - £395.00
Non Members - £499.00
Price (excluding VAT)
If you are not sure whether your company is a member of techUK, click here to check first to ensure you pay the correct price for the course you are booking. If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.