On Tuesday 31 October 2017 techUK hosted the second annual Supercharging the Digital Economy and explored evolutions in the global digital markets, digital adoption and how to maximise global opportunities.
Supercharging the Digital Economy: Securing the UK's Leadership in a Global Economy
Key conference takeaways:
- Minister for Digital's address
- Supercharging Global Britain's Technology Assets
- How to Supercharge Digital Adoption and Use
Take a look at the key questions asked by audience members and the results of live polls here.
Presentations from the day
Supercharging our Economy with Verified Digital Identities - Robin Tombs, CEO and founder, Yoti
- Click here for Nominet's Digital Futures Index
Video highlights from the day
- Watch our 2017 highlight video
- Elaine Quinn, Nominet talks about the the areas that really matter the most as we shape our digital future
- Robin Tombs, Yoti talks about how Government can support digital adoption
- Jacqueline de Rojas, techUK talks about the digital revolution
For further information, please contact:
Please note: a refund will be given on cancellations received in writing 6 weeks prior to the event. Regrettably no refunds can be given after this date.