Review: GTM USA mentoring Workshops: London & Heathrow - 10-11 October 2017
Over the course of two days GTM Global in association with techUK reached out to 23 different export ready scale-up brands in tech and digital seeking expansion to the USA.
Each organisation benefited from a set of one-to-one mentoring sessions from in-country experts with prescient advice and guidance on US expansion.
Here is some of the great feedback:
· ‘Thanks very much for the session yesterday. It was incredibly useful and gave us plenty to think about!’ UK National retailer, planning US eCommerce expansion from Q1 2018.
· ‘Thanks very much for this and for Tuesday. It brought us some very interesting things for us to think about going forward.’ UK Clean tech brand planning US West Coast expansion Q2 2018.
· ‘Lovely to meet you too, thanks for inviting me along. Thanks for sending contact list over, I'm sure I'll be in touch next year when we begin to expand more into the US.’ UK drinks manufacturer planning US expansion for Q2 2018.
· ‘Thank you to you and your colleagues for their time and hospitality. I really enjoyed coming to London to see you and it certainly gave me a lot to think about moving forward with the implementation of our new US sales strategy.’ UK scientific manufacturing company planning US expansion Q3 2018
· ‘Wanted to thank you for the events, they were all great and look forward to working with you again’. US commercial partner / sponsor
The Next international expansion mentoring workshop is on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning and will take place on the 23 November 2017.