techUK’s Justice & Emergency Services Programme represents nearly 250 members operating in these markets. The programme aims to lead debate on new technologies, optimise use of existing capabilities and provide a forum for law enforcement to engage with industry. The Justice & Emergency Services Management Committee set the strategic direction of the programme, contributing to forward planning and ensuring the programme accurately reflects members’ priorities.
The committee is made up of representatives from the membership, elected by the membership every 2 years. Two positions on the Management Committee are designated for representatives from an SME.
Currently the members of the Committee are:
- Colin Akhurst, Director of Business Development, Northgate Public Services
- Alex Slater, Managing Director, Accenture UK Limited
JES Management Committee Members
- Charlene-Elise Anderson, Police and Blue Lights Account Manager, Amazon Web Services
- Neil Beet, Managing Director, Blue Lights Digital
- Gordon Scobbie, Sales Director and Head of Public Safety, Region West and Central Europe, Ericsson
- Simon Gordon, Chairman, Facewatch (SME Representative)
- Mark Goossens, Client Director Home Office, Ministry of Justice & Law Enforcement,IBM
- Paul Dixon, Government Lead for Cyber,KPMG
- Robert Leach, Owner/ Director, RAL Management and IT Consulting
- Julie Dawson, Head of Policy & Trust, Yoti Ltd (SME Representative)
For more information please contact: