Keynote speakers have been there, they’ve done it, they’ve won it. Workshops talk sense, pounds and pence, reaching for the stars, driverless cars, holograms, cyber scams, ed tech and high spec. A Showcase Stage where up and comers, future world-changers AND tomorrow’s heroes can tell their tale to investors looking for the next big thing.
It’s a get up, stand up, learn to earn, do to drive change vibe.
• A two day festival celebrating digital innovation.
• An Expo in shipping containers.
• Hands-on exhibitions with tomorrow’s tech.
• Lively panel and pitching sessions.
• Interactive Workshops.
• An agenda stuffed with Digital and Tech hot topics.
• Smart companies and smarter people.
• Revolutionary e-badges bringing event networking into the 21st century!
• And Street food.e Big opportunity to network and listen to impressive global speakers who have been there and done
The first keynotes announced include:
• David Rowan, founding editor-in-chief, Wired, UK edition, the pioneering science and technology magazine. He’s an expert on topics like big data, the mobile age, new technologies, and consumer trends. David has keynoted on technology, business, and innovation from Melbourne to Monaco. He’s written columns for GQ, The Times and The Guardian. He’s an early stage investor in 40 tech companies, and will be delivering a keynote at Digital Festival on ‘smart innovative businesses’.
• Anne Boden, CEO and founder of Starling Bank, the UK mobile only current account built on a foundation of disruptive emerging technology. Starling is working to take on traditional banks and help people develop a healthier relationship with their money. Anne is widely recognised as one of the global power women in fintech, and has held senior leadership positions at financial heavyweights including Lloyds and the Royal Bank of Scotland. It was during her tenure as CEO of Allied Irish Bank where she started to explore the exciting potential of fintech for transforming the everyday lives of customers.
• Jackson Hull, CTO at GoCompare, the tech company behind the definitive comparison site, and initiatives such as the Machine Learning for Fintech project. Jackson has extensive experience in artificial intelligence and the tech sector and was previously CTO at Student.com, the leading global student accommodation marketplace, and onefinestay, the hospitality company recently acquired by Accor Hotels.
• Ollie Purdue, CEO and founder of Loot, the mobile payment and financial services app for students and millennials. Since launching the company in 2016 when he was just 21 years old, Ollie has raised more than £6m and built a team of more than 40 members in the UK and Poland.
• Keith Teare, executive chair of Accelerated Digital Ventures and a Silicon Valley investor, will be sharing success and horror stories from the world of investing in and funding innovation. Since the 1980s, Keith has founded multiple companies, two of which – Easynet and RealNames – were unicorns valued at more than $1 billion. He has extensive experience working with innovators and investors and has learned a great deal from successes and failures alike.
For more information, contact:
Tony Dowling on 07812 582213 or email email@example.com
Katrina Cinus, Events Manager on 07989 742010 or email firstname.lastname@example.org