Join us for the second meeting of our newly constituted Insurance Working Group. Our theme for this meetig will be: building relationships between tech and insurance.
We will take a deeper look into the issues to tackle, establish a work programme and identify techUK's policy messages for insurance and technology.
- Introduction and welcome from the Chair – Gary Nuttall
- Overview of membership survey and priority topics – Ruth Milligan
- Insurance for cyber-security
- The impact of the Internet of Things (IoT), telematics and smart devices
- Prevention not cure – managing risk through big data
- Insurtech and challenger models
- Emerging themes in InsurTech
startupbootcamp insuretech cohort
- New technologies & insurable opportunities – cryptocurrencies?
- techUK groups in relation to insurance – how to increase collaboration with IoT, cybersecurity, AI
- Increasing the Working Group profile through papers and articles – what, who, how?
- Event schedule 2018 (following priority topics above)
- Increasing engagement with techUK membership – what can we do to build awareness of group and increase participation.
techUK’s Insurance Working Group is open to all interested members of techUK. The group examines the impact of technologies and big data analytics on the insurance sector, identify requirements and barriers and propose solutions. The group sets its own objectives and work-plan and determines a programme of events to support its work.