Whether you are new to techUK, thinking of joining us or would just like a reminder of the many benefits and services that we have to offer, then this is the event for you.
We invite you to join us for an introductory evening, where we will tell you more about techUK, how we work and how you, as a member, can access our many member benefits and services.
We will explain our vision for the UK tech industry and our priorities for 2018. You will also hear from other techUK members, who will give you examples of how they use and get value from their memberships.
How it works?
The event will start with an opening session by our CEO Julian David and Head of Member Relations Sean Moore who will give an overview of the evening and techUK.
Following this, there is the opportunity to attend up to three breakout sessions to meet the techUK team and to learn more about their programmes and how you can get involved:
• Cloud, Data Analytics & AI; Internet of Things; SmarterUK; Data Centres
• Policy: UK’s Relationship with Europe; Data – Policy, Governance & Ethics; Skills Talent & Diversity; Industrial Strategy & New World of Work; International Trade
• Central Government; Local Government; Health & Social Care;
• Defence; Cyber & National Security; Justice & Emergency Services
• Communications Infrastructure; Satellite Applications & Services,
• Environmental Regulation; Climate Change; Modern Slavery & Human Rights; Consumer Electronics; Export Controls; Customs
• Financial Services & Payments
This is a great opportunity for you to meet techUK team and to hear more about how you can get involved as well as network with existing member companies and prospective members.
The event is free to attend and open to all techUK members, prospective members and other interested parties.
We look forward to seeing you there!