Join techUK and ERM at techUK to learn about the global trends in sustainability and what the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) mean for the tech sector.
The free conference for techUK members will look at how business can bring the SDGs into their operations and how the sector can address the major challenges.
09:00 Registration, Coffee & Networking
09:30 Welcome & Introductions
Susanne Baker, Head of Programme, Environment & Compliance, techUK
Sabine Hoefnagel, Global Strategy Director, ERM
09:35 Sustainability Panel Debate
Setting the scene for the topics for discussion today:
- The Sustainable Development Goals
- Climate Resilience
- Supply Chain Focus
- Anna Easton, Director, Sustainable Business, BT
- Bill Skeates, Senior Compliance and Supply Chain Manager, Sky
- Graham Finn, Global EHS Director, Amazon GREF James Stacey, Partner, Mergers & Acquisitions and Strategic Planning, ERM
- Pip Squire, Design & Build Director, Ark Data Centres
10:25 Internalising Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
An Introduction to the SDGs and how companies can incorporate them into their business and operations.
- Bryan Hartlin, Principal Consultant, SDG Strategy, ERM SDGs Experience
- Stuart Poore, Director of Sustainability and Government Affairs at Canon
11:00 Coffee & Networking
11:20 Science Based Targets & Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD)
Opportunities for the technology sector to enable a low carbon, climate resilient society/economy; in line with science-based targets.
The opportunity to communicate this through TCFD-aligned disclosures; and the challenges that need to be overcome to achieve it.
- Charles Allison, Partner, Climate Change and Low Carbon Transition, ERM
- Gabrielle Giner, Environmental Sustainability, BT
- James Stacey, Partner, Mergers & Acquisitions and Strategic Planning, ERM
13:15 ARM 2030 Vision
An overview of the ARM 2030 Vision with Dominic Vergine, Head of Sustainability and CSR, ARM.
13:45 The Increasing Focus on Supply Chains Panel Debate
Introduction by Susanne Baker, techUK and Kate Larsen, ERM.
Regulatory and other influences on supply chain approaches and perspectives from our Panellists.
- Andrew Wallis OBE, CEO, Unseen
- Geoff Mackey, Corporate Affairs and Sustainability Director at BASF
- Kate Larsen, Principal Consultant, Human Rights Expert, ERM
- Julian Lageard, Director, Intel
- Sakhila Mirza, General Counsel of the London Bullion Market Association
15:00 Coffee & Networking
15:20 Benchmarking Survey and Your Views with Chairs Summing up
Sabine Hoefnagel, Global Strategy Director, Strategy, ERM
**Remote meeting joining available on request, just please let us know in advance**
To register for this event please contact:
For further information about our work programme in this area please contact: