With only 11% of the Cyber Security workforce being female, businesses on a global level need to strategise on how to bring top female talent into their businesses.
Hosted by BrightSec, this free 3 hour event will see business leaders discussing the importance of Women in Cyber.
Topics on the day include
1. How to attract and retain women in Cyber
2. Educating the next generation on Cyber Security
3. Initiatives to empowering women in Cyber
4. How to promote a diverse workplace in Cyber
With a full line up of speakers will be announced over the coming weeks, this is one event not to miss out on!
Who should attend
- HR Directors
- HR Managers
- Recruitment Teams
- Learning & Development Teams
- Cyber Security Professionals
This is a fantastic opportunity to join like-minded businesses and individuals at a visionary event designed to explore how best to attract, retain and empower women in Cyber.
BrightSec, part of the Adeptis Group is a peer to peer networking events company for the brightest minds in Cyber Security.