The UK’s Department for International Trade and techUK cordially invite you to learn first-hand from the experts about digital health opportunities in the United Kingdom. Find out how to navigate the NHS and meet with international partners.
Attend our event in London or join us online via live-stream.
We will hear:
- An overview of the UK healthcare market
- Latest developments from NHS Digital
- Advice from the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) on their Health App Briefings Programme
- An intro to market access, the DigitalHealth.London Accelerator and NHS Navigator initiatives
Digital health suppliers will also be presenting their experiences, challenges and success stories from working with the NHS and in the UK healthcare market. This will be followed by a networking opportunity for companies looking to collaborate with international partners.
- Bernice Dillon, Technical Adviser (Evaluations) at The National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE)
- Tracey Watson, Director of Innovation and Partnerships at NHS Digital
- Yinka Makinde, Programme Director, DigitalHealth.London speaking about their consulting offer which includes bespoke expertise to companies around value proposition development, health economic evaluation & market access for innovations to map to the UK healthcare market.
- James Somauroo, Interim Programme Director, DigitalHealth.London Accelerator speaking about their Accelerator programme
- Jonathan Knight, Founder & CEO of Perfect Ward
- Asif Qasim, Founder & CEO of MedShr, and Consultant Cardiologist
- Chair: Chris Howie, European Life Sciences Specialist, Department for International Trade
Register to access the live streaming of the event here.
techUK represents the companies and technologies that are defining today the world that we will live in tomorrow. Over 900 companies are members of techUK, collectively they employ more than 700,000 people. These companies range from leading FTSE 100 companies to new innovative start-ups. The majority of our members are small and medium sized businesses.
About the Department for International Trade
The UK’s Department for International Trade (DIT) is a specialised government body responsible for promoting UK trade across the world and attracting high-quality foreign investment to the UK economy. DIT offers businesses expertise and contacts through its extensive network of sector and market specialists both in the UK and in British embassies and diplomatic offices around the world.