This event will be an opportunity to reflect on the past year in local government transformation – what have been the technologies re-defining service delivery, they key trends and looking to 2018 on what the emerging technologies are disrupting the sector, the panel will be making their predictions for 2018!
Join us to celebrate and showcase the exciting activities happening in local government transformation that are transforming public service outcomes as well as discussing on how we accelerate this for 2018.
- Andrew Grant, Chief Executive, Aylesbury Vale District Council
- Sue Daley, Head of Programme - Cloud, Data, Analytics & AI, techUK
- Dominic Campbell, Founder and Managing Director, FutureGov
- Georgina O'Toole, Chief Analyst, TechMarketView
- Daniel Clarke, Smart Cities Programme Manager, Cambridgeshire County Council
- Councillor Niraj Dattani, Harrow Council
- Sue Holloway, Director of Services Strategy, Northgate Public Services & Vice-Chair, techUK's Local Public Services Committee (Chair)